LIST | What to get a Medical Student for Valentine's Day
Happy February! Now is the time to freak out over Valentine's Day right? Hah. Just because there's an exam the day after doesn't mean we can't enjoy the day. Here's my little love list of medical student approved gifts; for that student in your life, significant other, bestie, yourself, whatever. (Everything is linked below)
- Cute lingerie, great for any occasion (actually, feel pretty while studying). This pretty red set is from AdoreMe
- A watch! Very, practical, I love this one from Daniel Wellington
- I'll probably be spending the day in sweats, so we may as well make them nice ones; Wildfox
- Perfume! This one is my favorite. Chanel Chance
- Diptyque's limited edition "Rosaviola". They come out with one every year that's a variation on the Rose scent, always beautiful.
- Le Pen. For that planner/student/organizer in your life (which I admit, I am one)
- Best. Slippers. Ever. Ugg Scufette II
- Simplified Planner, by Emily Ley. I can't tell you how helpful this planner has been. The hourly layout and minimal design has done me wonders. I talked about it a little bit more in this post
- Longchamp Le Pliage- to shove all your stuff in.